Transforming the way cities and remote communities do living
Changing the future market for renewable energy globally
In the 21st century, we believe that energy is a resource that should be accessible to all corners of the globe providing a cost effective, environmentally safe and always exceeding expectations in the delivery of sustainable energy.
Enter … RENEWABLE ENERGY
TED will provide power across many applications and industries including:
- Remote communities
- Mission critical Telecommunication
- Substitute for Diesel Generator Systems
- Micro grids
- Manufacturing / Industrial
- Alternative power supply to Traditional Grid
- Rail Signalling
On Wednesday, 5th of December 2018 CCT Energy Storage had the privilege of attending the Australian Solar & Energy Storage Conference in Sydney where Serge Bondarenko, CEO was invited to be a guest speaker alongside a panel of experts discussing "Future Roadmap for...
Renewable energy is responsible for at least 2% of total energy generation in some countries, 5% of the main energy, and 7% of electricity production. Wind energy is one of the largest donors of renewable energy. Hydropower and wind energy are responsible for more...